A Message to Our Patients
TSO Woodlands will continue to follow health and safety guidelines recommended by the CDC by requiring all patients and staff to continue wearing a mask when entering our office for any service. As a healthcare provider we want to ensure the safety of all of our patients and staff. If you arrive without a mask for your appointment, we will be happy to provide one for you.
We understand there are strong feelings on the mask debate and thank you for your cooperation, understanding, and patience as we navigate this challenging time. We look forward to seeing our patients back in the clinic again and strive to provide excellence in eye care while maintaining your health and safety as our highest priority.
Dr. Young and TSO Woodlands Staff
- Appointment Only for All Services
- COVID-19 Screening - Patients and TSO staff will be screened for symptoms or possible exposure related to COVID-19.
- Face Masks - We ask any person entering our office to wear a face mask that covers the nose and mouth. Any type of face covering such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief will be acceptable. All TSO staff will also be wearing a face mask when helping patients.
- Cleaning Safety Protocol - We have increased our cleaning protocol to now include an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer. Our staff will be thoroughly disinfecting and sanitizing any medical equipment, furniture, pens, clipboards, door handles, bathrooms, and areas of patient contact before and after patient visits. All touched ophthalmic frames in the optical will be disinfected using Zeiss UVClean that kills up to 99.5% of common viruses and bacteria on the surface of eyeglasses.
- Curbside Service or Contactless Delivery - For pickup of glasses or contact lenses, we can bring items directly to your car. Pull up to the front curb and call us when you arrive. If you prefer a contactless delivery, you may pick up from a designated drop box located at our front door.